Stop the world, I wanna get off ...
Well, the above lead song from a musical of many years ago and Mark Steyn's article of today is about all that's on my defeatest mind this morning - yes, you've read correctly, this eternal optimist has turned defeatest, if only for this morning - Mark on the other hand lives up to his usual description as an alarmist http://www.steynonline.com/content/view/1808/26/ and how I'd wish we had many more of him to shake us out of our somnambulance.
But as we don't - nor do I see a silver lining, allow me this morning to wallow in this moody song of years ago with a glass of schnapps or two - yes even this early in the morning - but don't be concerned, I'll be back tomorrow morning with my sword blazing - will I be then the only modern Don Quichote while the rest of you will have already become part of the saddest social landscape of our times ?
Oh, but I forget - we have after all our federal and provincial HRCs to keep us protected - so I guess there really isn't anything to be concerned about, right ?
Gotcha !
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment